Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crunch Munch anyone?

Crunch Munch started when I had leftover chocolate that I didn't want to throw away. I hate wasting food! I have dipped many things into chocolate including: apricots, strawberries, a variety of cookies and graham crackers, caramels, nuts, pretzels, dried fruits, bananas, blueberries to name some. One day I was looking around my kitchen for something different to try and I came upon the Chex Cereal. I was hesitant to try it because I don't like Chex, but I decided to see what would happen when it found it's way into the chocolate and then hardened. It was transformed! The cereal was delicious and very crunchy, almost like eating a chocolate covered pretzel, but without the salty part of the combination going on. I really liked it. I knew right away that it is a winning combination because it is delicious without being rich like the truffles (no butter added) and it quickly becomes addictive.

My 90 year old aunt loves it and calls it Crunchin Munchin. Whatever you want to call it, call it delicious and order some today! www.trufflesbyemily.com

Yours in Crunch Munch Heaven,

Emily
The Truffle Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Banana Cream Dream truffle is SOOO good! Thank you 'sweet' Emily for the delicious box of truffles.

Your blog is fantastic! Love the way you write...takes us all right to truffle heaven!

Much success to you!
Laura Betz
www.ThumbsUpParty.com